- 2016/2017, Diversity, a blessing or a curse for online collaboration. Open Networked Learning project 2016. A collaborative paper project with “my” PBL9 group. After our experiences in this Problem Based learning Group we decided to do more investigation of getting synergy out of diversity by categorizing our experiences in the COI-model. On Friday 16/6/2017 at 10:00 CET three PBL9 team members (including me) presented the paper on the #EDEN17 Conference, with live and online audience. English. More: https://www.xwebinar.nl/downloads_diversity/
- 2017, 31 Mai. Input van veel mensen? Organiseer een crowdsourcing webinar, Frankwatching community. Dutch. About organizing a crowdsourcing webinar for sharing knowledge en/or experience.
- 2017, June. Inclusive course design. A NordPlus project investigating different forms of participation in online learning and their meaning for organizers. Nordplus (Nordic and Baltic educational cooperation.) .English.
- Whitepaper “Virtuele klas, toegang tot specialistisch deeltijdonderwijs” Saxion Next
- Hróbjartur Árnason IS-NAM ehf & University of Iceland, Alastair Creelman Linnaeus University, Sweden Carola Eklund Department of Education and Culture, Government of Åland Jørgen Grubbe Monnet Gruppen, Denmark Taru Kekkonen Otavan Opisto, Finland Aina Knudsen Foroya Handilsskuli, Faroe Islands Barfuss Ruge Internettikkut.gl, Fjernundervisning og e-læring i Grønland, Greenland Torhild Slåtto Flexible Education Norway Cover photo: Pixabay We would like to express our thanks to Francisca Frenks (XWebinar.nl) for her valuable contributions to the project.
Silent learners a guide. We explored if online learning activities can be organized so that it would make silent learners feel more comfortable and included 2018. Uitgever: Nordiskt nätverk för vuxnas lärande. www.nvl.org ISBN 978-952-7140-43-7 This publication has been financed by the Nordic Counsel of Ministers through the strategic means of NVL. http://nvl.org/Portals/0/DigArticle/15285/NVL_report_Silent_learners.pdf